Blue Skies of Oahu ECOSTARSee Details
Let Blue Hawaiian, Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company, reveal Oahu’s iconic sights in just 50 thrilling minutes in the air. You'll glide over Waikiki Beach, the majestic extinct volcano of Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, white-sand beaches of Waimanalo, Chinaman's Hat, Kaneohe Bay, cliffs of Nuuanu Valley rainforest, North Shore surfing beaches, Sacred Falls, Dole Plantation, Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri.
Daily AM & PM flights. Flights are on a space available basis.
A Concierge will contact you via email or phone with a confirmed time.
Pick-up 1 hour 15 mins prior to flight
|Blue Skies of Oahu||Days||Price|
|< 250 lbs.||Daily||$259|
8:30am - 11:30am
1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Hats are not allowed to be worn around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Transfer vehicle is not equipped with lifts. However, we have wheelchairs, lift and additional crew to assist wheelchair passengers aboard the aircraft. No wheelchair or oxygen tanks will be allowed on-board.
- NO iPads allowed on board.
- Cameras must be out of cases or bags.
- Absolutely no bags, waist pouches or backpacks allowed on board.
- Passengers weighing over 250 lbs will be allocated 2 seats and will be charged an additional half ticket price.*
- In compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation, Blue Hawaiian Helicopter will weigh each individual, along with any hand carried items, when checking in at the heliports for safety and weight and balance of the aircraft. Please provide accurate body weights for all passengers. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without refund.
*Please call 800-420-6768 for further information.
Prices include taxes, but not gratuity.